Skip to content
- Personal Care assists with activities of daily living such as personal hygiene, grooming, bathing, dressing, meal preparation, homemaking, and other related services.
- Homemaking helps maintain a clean, safe, healthy home environment and may include housekeeping, light meal preparation, laundry, and errand running.
- Respite providing relief to primary caregivers, such as family members who give care to someone in need.
- Home Delivered Meals and Senior Nutrition Programs provide homebound, physically, or cognitively impaired older adults 60 years of age and older who are unable to prepare meals.
- Chore and Minor Home Repair designed to restore or maintain a safe home and may include minor home repair, snow removal, and grass cutting.
- Care Management arranges for and monitors the use of community services to help frail, older adults or persons with disabilities to avoid or delay institutional placement while fostering independent living.
- Medication Management helps to ensure the safe and accurate use of prescription medications.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems monitor client safety and provide access to emergency crisis intervention for medical and environmental emergencies.
- Adult Day Services provide relief to family caregivers by offering a safe and supported daytime location for group social and rehabilitative services and supervision of older adults.